Cost per recipe $10.24 view details
- 4 c. blackberry juice
- Â Â (abt 3 one-qt boxes berries)
- 7Â 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 bot liquid pectin
- To prepare juice. Sort and wash fully ripe berries; remove any stems or possibly caps. Crush berries and extract juice.
- To make jelly. Measure juice into a kettle. Stir in sugar. Place on high heat and, stirring constantly, bring quickly to a full rolling boil which can't be stirred down. Add in pectin and heat again to a full rolling boil. Boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; skim off foam quickly. Pour jelly immediately into warm, sterile canning jars to 1/4-inch from top. Seal, and process 5 min in a boiling water bath.
- This recipe yields 8 or possibly 9 half-pint jars.
- Yield: 8 or possibly 9 half-pints
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2943g|
|Calories from Fat 54||1%|
|Total Fat 6.0g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1587.02g||423%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g||34%|