Cost per recipe $13.44 view details
- 250 gm butter
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1Â 1/2 c. warm water
- 200 gm cooking chocolate
- 2 c. castor sugar
- 1Â 1/2 c. self raising flour
- 1/4 c. Dutch cocoa
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 80 gm white chocolate, minced finely
- 100 gm Blackberries
- 1 c. quality chocolate
- 1 c. cream
- 2 Tbsp. Kahlua coffee liquour
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter, coffee granules and warm water together till smooth then remove from the heat.
- Add in the cooking chocolate and castor sugar and stir thoroughly till the chocolate has dissolved.
- Sift together the flour and cocoa then add in to the liquid chocolate mix and mix well.
- Whisk the Large eggs and vanilla then add in to the chocolate mix.
- Prepare 10-12 muffin c. (or possibly 2 trays of 6 c. each) by lightly buttering them then dusting lightly with flour. Tip out the excess.
- Place 2 Tbsp. of batter to into each of the muffin c. then add in a spoonful of white chocolate and some Blackberries to the centre of each muffin c.. Divide the remaining chocolate batter between the muffin c. and tap gently to settle the mix.
- Bake at 150c. for 20 min or possibly till hard on top when touched. When baked, remove the cake from the oven and allow to cold in the tin for 5 min then carefully loosen each little cake from the tin. Turn the muffin tray upside down on a flat tray.
- Meanwhile, make the topping heat the cream till boiling then pour over the chocolate pcs which have been broken up and placed in a heatproof bowl.
- Allow the cream and chocolate to sit for 10 min then gently but thoroughly stir the mix. Add in the schnapps and stir again till smooth.
- To serve, drizzle the chocolate sauce over the plate then carefully place each cake in the centre of the plates. Add in some thick cream or possibly vanilla bean ice-cream and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1892g|
|Calories from Fat 3979||65%|
|Total Fat 460.79g||576%|
|Saturated Fat 283.6g||1134%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 544.64g||145%|
|Dietary Fiber 65.4g||218%|