Cost per recipe $3.77 view details
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1Â 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1/2 c. minced black walnuts toasted
- 2 med bananas sliced 1/2" thick
- Â Â Vegetable oil as needed
- Â Â Maple syrup for accompaniment
- Stir together flour, baking pwdr, sugar and salt in mixing bowl.
- Beat the Large eggs in separate bowl; stir in lowfat milk and butter.
- Add in the liquid mix to dry ingredients, stirring just till blended. Mix in the walnuts and bananas.
- Heat greased griddle or possibly skillet over medium heat or possibly to 375 degrees. Griddle is ready when a few drops of water bubble and skitter rapidly around.
- For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 c. batter onto warm griddle. Cook pancakes till puffed, bubbly and dry around edges. Turn and cook other sides till golden. Serve with maple syrup.
- This recipe yields about 10 (4-inch) pancakes.
- Comments: To toast walnuts, place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees till lightly browned and aromatic, about 5 min.
- Yield: 10 pancakes
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1020g|
|Calories from Fat 692||33%|
|Total Fat 79.49g||99%|
|Saturated Fat 36.69g||147%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 297.93g||79%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.4g||41%|