Cost per recipe $13.93 view details
- 2 (9-inch) layers Devil's Food cake, cooled
- 3 (8 ounce) containers frzn non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (4 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate bar, grated or possibly finely minced
- Spoon 1/2 cup topping in 3-inch circle in center of one cake layer and 1 cup topping around edge. Spoon half of pie filling between circle and border. Place second layer on top.Spoon remaining topping around top edge and fill center with pie filling. Sprinkle chocolate on cake top. Refrigerate. Makes 12 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1363g|
|Calories from Fat 1302||47%|
|Total Fat 148.85g||186%|
|Saturated Fat 113.48g||454%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 353.8g||94%|
|Dietary Fiber 22.2g||74%|