Cost per recipe $4.55 view details
- 1 can (8-Ounce) crushed pineapple
- 1 can (21-Ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1 pkt (18-1/2-Ounce) Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 c. Minced pecans
- 1/2 c. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- Â Â Whipped topping
- Drain pineapple, reserving liquid. Spread pineapple in lightly greased 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan; add in pie filling, spreading gently over pineapple.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix proportionately over pie filling. Top with pecans. Combine melted butter or possibly margarine with the reserved pineapple juice. Drizzle over mix in pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 min. Cut into squares and top with whipped topping.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 171g|
|Calories from Fat 1157||95%|
|Total Fat 133.64g||167%|
|Saturated Fat 61.88g||248%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.08g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||18%|