This is a print preview of "Black Forest Cheesecake Squares" recipe.
Black Forest Cheesecake Squares Recipe
A Black Forest Cheesecake Squares dessert for a party or a group event or potluck.
|Prep time: 20 minutes
|Cook time: 50 minutes
||Servings: 48 servings
1 pkg Fudge Marble cake mix
1/4 cup oil
3 eggs, divided
3 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup dairy sour cream
1/2 cup whipping cream (35%)
1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13" X 9" baking pan.
- Reserve 1 cup of dry cake mix and swirl pouch and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, oil and 1 egg at low speed until dough forms. Press in bottowm and 1 inch up the sides of greased pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in reserved 1 cup cake mix, sugar, sour cream and shipping cream at low speed. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed until creamy.
- Reserve 2 cups of cheese mixture.
- Spoon remaining cheese mixture over crust.
- Add reserved swirl pouch to reserved cheese mixture, blend well.
- Spoon chocolate mixture evenly over the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until edges are set and center is almost set. Do not overbake. Run knife around sides of pan. Cool to room temperature on wire rack.
- Spoon fruit filling over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving. Store in refrigerator. Makes 48 bars or squares.