Cost per recipe $80.25 view details
- 24 x Fresh tomatoes, minced medium
- 6 bn Fresh cilantro, minced
- 4 x Green bell peppers, diced 3/4"
- 4 x Red bell peppers, diced 3/4"
- 3 x Red onions, diced 3/4"
- 2 bn Scallions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 c. Chili pwdr, (up to 1/2)
- 1/4 c. Salt
- 2 c. Lemon or possibly lime juice
- 8 x Jalapeno chili peppers, chopped, (up to 12)
- 2 can (#10) black beans, liquid removed and rinsed
- Mix all together and chill for 24 hrs. The salt will begin breaking everything down and the flavors blend beautifully. Also, the colors are great. This makes about 2 gallons of salsa. BTW, I sell this stuff for already planning 'shortages' to keep the fanatics salivating and the prices high (wicked, mischievous, naughty, hehehehehe...!).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 4950g|
|Calories from Fat 112||10%|
|Total Fat 13.21g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2.97g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 239.59g||64%|
|Dietary Fiber 71.4g||238%|