From Clean Eating Magazine
I used canola oil instead of olive oil and did not add nuts because I do not like them in baked goods. Definitely a different consistancy with no flour but still tasty and healthier. I cooked baked it for 38 minutes.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 oz dark organic chocolate (70% cocoa or greater)
- 1 1/2 cups soft-cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 heaped cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup raw organic honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup unsalted walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Mist 8 individual ramekins or 1 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt dark chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat with 1 tbsp water mixed in.
- Combine melted chocolate, beans, eggs, egg white, oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla, applesauce and honey in a food processor; process until smooth. Stir in walnuts and pour mixture into prepared ramekins or baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until the tops are dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides, about 20 minutes for ramekins and 30 minutes for baking dish. Garnish each piece with a dollop of nonfat Greek yogurt, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 52g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 66||41%|
|Total Fat 7.46g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.63g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.45g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|