Cost per serving $1.07 view details
- 2 cans of black beans, drained
- 4 ears of fresh corn on the cob, slice corn off cob
- 2 large vine ripe tomatoes, diced
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 large green or yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper, diced( optional)
- 1/4 cup marinated artichokes, chopped ( make sure it is gluten free, make sure there is no grain vinegar)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Good Season Italian dressing
- Open cans of beans and drain.
- Husk and clean fresh corn , and then slice kernals off the cob
- Chop or dice tomatoes, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, marinated artichokes, and basil.
- Assemble in a large bowl.
- Add Italian seasoning and toss.
- Allow to sit for at least a half hour before serving
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 166g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 66||13%|
|Total Fat 7.55g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.37g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 82.14g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.3g||64%|