These Brownies are great for second stage candida diet.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Cost per recipe $3.77 view details
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (I used carob)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Stevia to equal 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (optional) I did not use the coffee
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (optional) I used unsweetened carob chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 square baking dish.
- Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and instant coffee in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 664g|
|Calories from Fat 766||32%|
|Total Fat 86.18g||108%|
|Saturated Fat 24.06g||96%|
|Trans Fat 1.05g|
|Total Carbs 297.84g||79%|
|Dietary Fiber 64.0g||213%|