Cost per serving $1.28 view details
- 1 pkt Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes
- 2 c. warm water
- 2/3 c. lowfat milk
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/3 c. salsa
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans or possibly kidney beans rinsed and liquid removed
- 1. Heat Potatoes, Sauce Mix, water and lowfat milk to boiling in 3-qt saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 17 to 18 min, stirring occasionally, till potatoes are tender.
- 3. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through. 4 servings.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Simmer 21 to 23 minutes.
- Reg. TablespoonsM. of General Mills, Inc. (c) Betty Crocker, 1997
- NOTES : Serve this meatless main dish with a tossed salad and breadsticks.
- Or possibly serve in smaller amounts as a side dish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 337g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 107||18%|
|Total Fat 12.07g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.45g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 89.14g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.5g||58%|