Cost per serving $0.06 view details
- 36 wonton skins
- 2/3 cup Old El PasoÂ® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can Green GiantÂ® whole kernel corn -- (15.25 ounces)
- 1 can black beans -- (15 ounces) rinsed
- and drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Cilantro sprig -- if desired
- Heat oven to 350ÂºF. Gently fit 1 wonton skin into each of 36 small muffin cups, 1 3/4x1 inch, pressing against bottom and side.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.
- Mix remaining ingredients except sour cream and cilantro sprigs. Just before serving, spoon bean mixture into wonton cups.
- Top each with 1/2 teaspoon sour cream. Garnish each with cilantro sprig.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 11g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||11%|
|Total Fat 0.47g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.22g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.38g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|