Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 1 c. ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. freshly-grated horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. ancho chile pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 4 x New York steak strips - (abt 10 ounce ea) Extra virgin olive oil as needed Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 2 c. watercress
- 2 x tomatoes cut 1/2" slices
- 1 lrg red onion cut 1/2" slices
- 1/2 c. crumbled Maytag blue cheese
- Mesa Steak Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Black Angus Steak: Preheat a grill pan over high heat till smoking. Brush the steaks with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill for 4 to 5 min on one side till golden, turn over, reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for 5 to 6 min for medium-rare doneness.
- Tomato-Red Onion Salad: Whisk together the vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the watercress in a few Tbsp. of the dressing and arrange on a platter. Top with slices of the tomatoes and onions and drizzle with the remaining dressing. Sprinkle with the blue cheese.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 160g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||3%|
|Total Fat 0.35g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.58g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|