Cost per serving $2.90 view details
- 4 x Red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into quarters
- Â Â Salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Minced shallots
- 2 Tbsp. White wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Minced fresh tarragon, or possibly 1 teaspoon dry
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil, preferably extra-virgin
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper, to taste
- 1 lrg Head red leaf lettuce, washed, dry and torn (3 c.)
- 3 c. Red or possibly yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 lb Cooked roast beef or possibly steak, thinly sliced
- 1. Place potatoes in a medium-sized saucepan and cover with lightly salted water by 1-inch. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook till tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together shallots, vinegar, mustard, parsley, tarragon and 2 Tbsp. cool water. Slowly whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Drain the potatoes and rinse with cool water. Divide lettuce among four plates; arrange the potatoes, tomatoes and beef on top. Drizzle with a vinaigrette dressing and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 424g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 112||31%|
|Total Fat 12.59g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.41g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.48g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|