Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 2 pound bag confectioners' sugar
- up to 1/2 c. hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 c. Crisco shortening
- Sift sugar in large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat shortening on high until fluffy.
- Add in sugar salt, vanilla and small amount of water.
- Beat on high, adding more water as you beat.
- Continue beating for 7 to 10 min.
- If icing appears too stiff, add in a small amount of water and continue beating.
- This icing freezes very well, if any is left over.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 89g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 114||28%|
|Total Fat 12.89g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 2.99g||12%|
|Trans Fat 4.28g|
|Total Carbs 75.43g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|