Cost per recipe $0.84 view details
- Cut a hole in the middle of the piece of bread.
- Place the butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- When the butter is melted, place bread in pan and crack egg into hole.
- Leave alone for 2 minutes, then pour a little bit of water into the pan, cover, and leave alone for another 2 minutes.
- Place cheese on top of bread and re-cover the pan and wait until cheese is melted.
- Serve with bacon or sausage if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 116g|
|Calories from Fat 176||54%|
|Total Fat 19.89g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 10.34g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.82g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|