Cost per recipe $3.62 view details
- 1 pc pork shoulder, (6-8 lbs.)
- 2 cup. ketchup
- 1 cup. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. yellow prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice salt and pepper, to taste
- Place pork shoulder in a large Dutch oven; cover with foil.
- Bake in oven at 275 degrees all night, or possibly at least 8 hrs. Remove from oven; let cold sufficient to touch.
- Pull meat from bone with fingers; "string" the larger pcs, discarding the fat.
- Place meat in a large casserole dish or possibly Dutch oven; prepare sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil and simmer for 10 min.
- Pour sauce over meat; cover with foil.
- Place back in oven; bake at 275 degrees for 3 hrs. (Serve on warmed hamburger buns with your favorite trimmings!)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 807g|
|Calories from Fat 23||2%|
|Total Fat 2.69g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 341.98g||91%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|