Beyond Decadent, Skinny Lasagna Alfredo...Delicious for Sunday night dinner or any night of the week! Leftovers freeze great, too. The skinny for one serving is 290 calories, 9.5 grams of fat and 7 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. I hope you love this dish as much as my family and friends do!
- 9 dried whole wheat or whole grain lasagna noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) containers Buitoni Light Alfredo Sauce, see shopping tip
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Â½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped,
- Â½ cup Sargento reduced-fat 4 cheese Italian blend or reduced-fat mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water; drain again. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine both packages of Alfredo sauce, lemon juice and black pepper. Stir in chicken, spinach and red peppers.
- Lightly coat a 12 or 13x9x2-inch baking dish or 3-quart rectangular casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange 3 cooked noodles in bottom of dish. Top with one-third chicken mixture. Repeat layers twice. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. This casserole freezes great.
- Shopping Tip-Use Buitoni Light Alfredo Sauce, if possible. It comes in a 10 ounce container and can be found in most supermarkets in the refrigerator section where fresh pasta and sauces are displayed. If you canât find it, there are several brands of jarred light Alfredo sauce in the pasta aisle. They come in a larger, 15 ounce jar, so youâll need to buy 2 and save the extra for another use.
- For more skinny recipes, including Weight Watchers POINTS, please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 113g|
|Recipe makes 9 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||44%|
|Total Fat 6.04g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 2.47g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|