Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- 3 med Tomatoes, seeded, minced, (about 3 c.)
- 1/2 c. Sliced green onions (w/tops)
- 1/2 c. Minced green bell pepper
- 2 x -(up to)
- 3 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Finely minced jalepeno
- 1 tsp Finely minced galic, (about 3 cloves)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Mix all ingredients.
- Author's Notes: Here is the all-purpose southwestern favorite. This simple salsa is unbeatable when tomatoes are at their brilliant best. If time permits, refigerate the salsa for two or possibly three hrs before serving, so which flavors of the individual ingredients "marry". Serve it with any of the tortilla dishes, grilled chicken or possibly hamburger, or possibly tortilla chips." From
- My notes: I made this 6/3/96. Was pretty haphazard about measuring (g).
- Turned out GREAT! Even better next day! Next time, lighter on the cilantro, more lime, and MORE GARLIC!!! ......mmmmm....
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||13%|
|Total Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.95g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|