- (Yes this really is the name of it. Probably a misnomer, but, to each his/her own.)
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 stk (3/4 c.) butter
- 3/4 c. minced nuts
- Mix together all ingredients listed above. Pat this into 9 x 13 inch pan and bake 1/2 hour at 350 degrees. Let cold completely!
- Mix together:1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese1 c. powdered sugar1/2 (16 ounce) carton Cold WhipSpread this over cooled crust.
- Mix together:4 1/2 c. lowfat milk (I use 2%)
- 3 small (3.4 ounce.) boxes of any flavor Instant Pudding (lowfat milk chocolate is good)
- Spread this over top of above mix. Then spread the other 1/2 of the Cold Whip on top of this. Sprinkle with a few minced nuts. Chill at least a couple hrs to let set up. Keep refrigerated.