Cost per recipe $3.03 view details
- Â Â (Yes this really is the name of it. Probably a misnomer, but, to each his/her own.)
- 1Â 1/2 c. flour
- 1Â 1/2 stk (3/4 c.) butter
- 3/4 c. minced nuts
- Mix together all ingredients listed above. Pat this into 9 x 13 inch pan and bake 1/2 hour at 350 degrees. Let cold completely!
- Mix together:1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese1 c. powdered sugar1/2 (16 ounce) carton Cold WhipSpread this over cooled crust.
- Mix together:4 1/2 c. lowfat milk (I use 2%)
- 3 small (3.4 ounce.) boxes of any flavor Instant Pudding (lowfat milk chocolate is good)
- Spread this over top of above mix. Then spread the other 1/2 of the Cold Whip on top of this. Sprinkle with a few minced nuts. Chill at least a couple hrs to let set up. Keep refrigerated.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 460g|
|Calories from Fat 1672||67%|
|Total Fat 192.79g||241%|
|Saturated Fat 94.85g||379%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 169.23g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.3g||48%|