Cost per recipe $10.17 view details
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese, could use "light" version
- 16 ounce. lowfat sour cream, could use "light" version
- 8 to 12 ounce. Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- Lettuce, shredded
- Tomatoes, cut up
- Mix taco seasoning, lowfat sour cream, and cream cheese.
- Pour into two pie plates for first layer.
- 2nd Layer: 1/2 c. of salsa.
- 3rd Layer: Shredded lettuce.
- 4th Layer: Cut up tomatoes.
- 5th Layer: grated Cheddar cheese.
- Serve with taco chips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1136g|
|Calories from Fat 2297||80%|
|Total Fat 261.38g||327%|
|Saturated Fat 155.79g||623%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 51.2g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||28%|