Cost per recipe $1.73 view details
- 1 3/4 cup. sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 pcs egg yolks, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup. lowfat milk
- 7 Tbsp. melted shortening or possibly veg. oil
- 3 pcs egg whites, stiffly beaten
- Sift together dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Combine egg yolks & lowfat milk.
- Stir into dry ingredients. Stir in veg. oil.
- Carefully mix in egg whites, leaving a few little fluffs.
- Don't over mix.
- Bake in preheated waffle iron or possibly baker.
- Very light and crispy!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 699g|
|Calories from Fat 841||47%|
|Total Fat 95.29g||119%|
|Saturated Fat 23.48g||94%|
|Trans Fat 29.94g|
|Total Carbs 197.79g||53%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||20%|