Cost per serving $3.13 view details
- 4 lb country spare pork ribs (boneless)
- 2 tsp sugar free ketchup
- 1 tsp Splenda
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 c. defatted juice from pork after pre-baking
- 1 sm onion
- 1 tsp season salt
- Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Peel onion and cut into large sections. Place pork in a baking dish in one layer and sprinkle with season salt and pepper. Place onion slices on top of ribs and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min. Remove from oven and let sit for at least 10 min.
- Mix all remaining ingredients with the 1/4 c. reserved juice from the roasting pan. Throw away onion. Put ribs on a pre-heated grill and spoon the sauce over them. Turn and spoon sauce over other side.
- Continue till all of the sauce has been used and the ribs start to turn brown. Since they were pre-cooked you only have to heat them through.
- This recipe yields 4 servings;
- Comments: This is great since you can cook them the night before a barbecue and then throw them on the grill for about 10 min before serving. No one will ever know you pre-cooked them, and they will have a smokey sweet flavor. Serve these with a cucumber salad on lettuce leaves.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 341g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 670||75%|
|Total Fat 74.32g||93%|
|Saturated Fat 23.92g||96%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 3.41g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|