Cost per recipe $4.03 view details
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or one cup whole wheat and one cup all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts preferred)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 2. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 4. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- 5. Stir in eggs, mashed bananas, and nuts into creamed butter until well blended.
- 6. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- 7. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 8. Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- 9. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 759g|
|Calories from Fat 1498||46%|
|Total Fat 173.74g||217%|
|Saturated Fat 70.89g||284%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 388.1g||103%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.1g||64%|