Put them in before you leave for work, have a delicious meal when you get home!
Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 3 (16 ounce.) cans B & M baked beans, liquid removed
- 1 med. minced onion
- 1 med. green pepper, minced
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c. smokey barbecue sauce
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1 tbsp. dry parsley flakes
- 4-6 slices cooked ham, diced (or possibly bacon)
- Combine all ingredients, except ham into a crockpot.
- Sprinkle 1/2 ham on top and push 1/2 ham into beans.
- Cover and cook on low 5-12 hrs or high 3-4 hrs.
- If using maximum time, do not drain beans.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 57g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||2%|
|Total Fat 0.26g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.87g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|