Cost per recipe $9.87 view details
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 3 med. onions, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce.) can kidney beans, liquid removed
- 1 (16 ounce.) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce.) can pork and beans, undrained
- 1 sm. can green lima beans, liquid removed
- 1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. catsup
- 1/4 c. vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pwdr
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Heat oil in a skillet till warmed, add in onions and saute/fry' till tender. Drain onions. Combine onions with remaining ingredients in a medium bowl stirring well spoon mix into a ligthly greased casserole dish. Chili overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 6 to 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2544g|
|Calories from Fat 986||29%|
|Total Fat 111.6g||140%|
|Saturated Fat 25.54g||102%|
|Trans Fat 1.41g|
|Total Carbs 455.7g||122%|
|Dietary Fiber 71.5g||238%|