Cost per serving $0.20 view details
- Sieve the chick pea (gram) flour.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy-based sauce pan over a medium heat and fry the flour till golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and cold. Add in sugar and mix well.
- When cool, make into small balls about the size of a walnut.
- I. Chaudhary Gold Coast-Ounce
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 87g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 194||46%|
|Total Fat 21.74g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 12.16g||49%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 51.53g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||25%|