The joy here is that because the fruit is already frozen, within an hour and a half you have the most delightful of healthy and gorgeously delicious mock ice creams. All the yumminess with the best of summer.
- Frozen summer fruits, 400g
- Greek yogurt, 500g
- CrÃ¨me fraiche 200ml
- Sweet freedom/ fruit sugar, 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence Â½ tsp
- Rose essence Â½ tsp
- MIX all of the above ingredients in a large bowl until everything is well combined.
- COVER the bowl with cling film and place in the freezer.
- REMOVE 30 minutes later and mix again. You may notice that the berry juices begin to seep into the lush creaminess and the colours of summer appear. Isnât it beautiful? Place bowl back in the freezer.
- REPEAT 30 minutes later, breaking up any ice crystals and return to the freezer for a final 30 minutes, if longer, make sure you remove from the freezer for at least 15 minutes before serving and stir well.
- SERVE when ready to eat, with a scattering of edible flower for a true Summer of Love!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||45%|
|Total Fat 2.78g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.78g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.21g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|