Cost per serving $1.23 view details
- 3/4 c. Quaker Oat Bran warm cereal, uncooked
- 1 tsp baking pwdr
- 1 c. skim lowfat milk
- 3 x egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. liquid vegetable oil margarine
- 1 jar apricot preserves, 12 ounce jar
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice
- Â Â Or possibly dry white wine
- 2 c. sliced strawberries, 1 pint
- 3/4 c. fresh blueberries
- Â Â Or possibly thawed frzn berries
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh mint
- Â Â Or possibly 1 tsp. mint leaves
- Combine oat barn and baking pwdr; add in combined lowfat milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well. Heat 6 to 7 inch crepe pan or possibly skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray pan before making each crepe. Pour about 1/4 c. batter onto warm prepared pan; immediately tilt pan to coat bottom proportionately. Cook 1 to 1 1/2 min or possibly till top looks dry. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute. Cold. Layer between sheets of waxed paper.
- Combine preserves and wine (or possibly juice); mix well. Combine 3 Tbsp. preserve mix, strawberries, blueberries and mint; mix lightly. Spoon about 2 Tbsp. fruit mix along less proportionately browned side of each crepe. Fold or possibly roll up sides to cover filling. Top each serving with 2 Tbsp. remaining preserve mix. Garnish with whole strawberries, blueberries and fresh mint, if you like. Serve immediately.
- Makes 5servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 149g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||7%|
|Total Fat 0.67g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.99g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|