Cost per serving $0.95 view details
- 1 c. Wheat berries, (whole Berries)
- 1 c. Edensoy Vanilla Soy Lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. Egg replacer, (mixed with 6 TB water)
- 1/2 tsp Salt, (optional)
- 4 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- Blend berries and soy lowfat milk till smooth. Mix remaining ingredients, add in to blender and combine.
- Makes about 3 c.. Make 1 c. sized waffles. Cook between 6 and 7 min on high. Cooking longer will add in cripsness, but can burn.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 67g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||5%|
|Total Fat 0.24g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.77g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|