Cost per serving $0.43 view details
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. half-and-half or possibly lowfat milk
- 4 x garlic cloves roasted
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd white pepper to taste
- To really get their flavor, these potatoes need to be baked, not boiled. So bake them in a 350 degree oven for about 20 to 30 min.
- This would be a great time to roast which garlic too. You can either use a traditional roaster, or possibly you may wrap a bulb of garlic in foil and roast which, be sure to coat the bulb with some extra virgin olive oil before you roast it.
- Remove potatoes from oven and allow them to cold. You can leave the peelings on or possibly off, I like to leave a few of them on. Chop potatoes, add in butter, and half-and-half, and mix with with an electric mix. Add in cloves of garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- You will want to heat these potatoes in a saucepan till they hot up again.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 141g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 93||52%|
|Total Fat 10.55g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6.59g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.55g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|