Cost per serving $0.07 view details
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or butter, divided use
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- 6 bratwurst sausages
- 6 ounces (half a can or bottle) beer
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil or butter in the oven. Brown bratwurst sausages until deep golden brown.
- Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil or butter to the drippings and the sweet onion rings. Toss the onions to coat with the oil. Cook, stirring often, until onions are limp and golden but not brown.
- Return the bratwurst to the onions and add the beer. Cook over medium heat until beer has cooked down to a syrup, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Served on buns with the onions or as an entree. You can also add some grilled bell peppers for extra flavor and color!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 22g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 13||65%|
|Total Fat 1.52g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.21g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.56g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|