Cost per serving $1.33 view details
- 1Â 1/2 lb Stew beef cut into 1" pcs
- 1/4 c. Chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. Instant beef bouillon
- 1/2 tsp Onion pwdr
- 1/2 c. Dry red wine
- 8 ounce Uncooked spaghetti
- 1 x Clove Garlic, cut into halves
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can Whole tomatoes (16 ounce)
- 1 sm Onion, minced (1/4 c.)
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Dry basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp Dry rosemary (optional)
- Â Â ds Pepper
- Prepare Garlic Tomato Sauce (see below). Mix beef, onion, bouillon, onion pwdr, wine and sauce in Dutch oven. Cover and cook in 350 degree oven, stirring occasionally, till beef is tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. (Add in water or possibly wine during cooking if necessary.)
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Serve beef mix over spaghetti.
- GARLIC TOMATO SAUCE: Cook and stir garlic in oil in 1 1/2 quart. saucepan over low heat untilis brown; throw away garlic. Stir in tomatoes (with liquid) and remaining ingredients; break up tomatoes with fork. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring frequently, till sauce thickens, 40 to 50 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 229g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 99||31%|
|Total Fat 11.09g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.37g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.78g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|