Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 2 cloves garlic,halve each clove and rub on beef
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 6 Tablespoons low - sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried or fresh thyme
- CRANBERRY\ HORSERADISH RELISH
- 1 bag whole cranberries
- 1\4 cup sugar
- 1\4 cup horseradish, or to taste
- Combine marinade ingredients and marinate beef tenderloin overnight.
- Bake at 425 for 1 hour, (or to 140 for rare, 160 for medium on a meat thermometer)on a rack in a large roasting pan.
- Let cool 10 minutes before carving.
- Wash cranberries and coarsely chop in food processor.
- Place in pan with sugar and slow cook 5 minutes until sugar melts.
- Remove from heat and add horseradish.
- Cool, then refrigerate, serve at room temperature.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 90g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||1%|
|Total Fat 0.26g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.97g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|