Cost per serving $2.18 view details
- 2 pounds cube beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cubes beef bouilon,crumbled
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 large potatoes,peeled and cubes
- 4 carrots.cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 larged onion chopped
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1.in a large pot or dutch oven,cook beef in oil over meduim heat until brown
- 2.dissolved bouillon in water and pour into pot.
- 3.stir in rosemary,parsley,and pepper.
- 4.bring to boil,then reduce heat,cover and simmer one hour
- 5.stir in potatoes,carrots,celery,onion into pot.
- 6.dissolve cornstach in 2 teaspoon cold water and stir into stew
- 7.cover and simmer one hour more.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 740g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 206||42%|
|Total Fat 23.12g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 6.29g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.26g|
|Total Carbs 58.55g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||29%|