Cost per serving $1.95 view details
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh thyme
- 2/3 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 x garlic cloves chopped
- 1Â 1/2 lb beef top round cut 1" cubes
- Â Â (or possibly use London Broil)
- 4 x ears corn husks removed,
- Â Â cut into 2" to 2 1/2" lengths
- 2 x red bell peppers seeded, and
- Â Â cut into 1 1/2" squares
- Mix the oil, vinegar, thyme, cayenne, and garlic in a medium bowl and add in the beef. Toss to coat well, then cover and place in refrigerator for about 4 hrs to marinate.
- When ready to grill, remove the beef from the marinade and set the marinade aside. Place the beef chunks, corn pcs, and bell pepper pcs onto six skewers, alternating the pcs, and leaving a little space between the pcs. Brush liberally with the marinade.
- Grill the kebabs over a medium heat grill for 15 to 20 min for medium. Brush with the marinade occasionally, and turn the skewers regularly.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 169g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 189||61%|
|Total Fat 21.25g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 4.46g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.31g|
|Total Carbs 2.46g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|