Cost per serving $1.44 view details
- 3/4 c. beef broth
- 1 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic pwdr
- 1/4 tsp grnd ginger
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar - (packed)
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 lb beef top or possibly bottom round steak cut into 1/4"
- Â Â julienne strips
- 2 med onions cut into 1/2" wedges
- 1 bn broccoli cut into florets
- In a small bowl, combine the beef broth, soy sauce, garlic pwdr, ginger, pepper, brown sugar, and cornstarch; mix well and set aside.
- Coat a large skillet or possibly wok with nonstick cooking spray. Add in the beef and brown over medium-high heat for 5 min, stirring frequently. Add in the onions and broccoli, and cook for 3 to 4 min, or possibly till the onion is tender.
- Add in the beef broth mix to the skillet and stir constantly for 2 to 3 min, or possibly till the sauce begins to thicken. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Serving size: 1/6 recipe.
- Comments: Add in zing by sprinkling this with orange zest for extra color and freshness.
- NOTES :
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 207g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 57||32%|
|Total Fat 6.33g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.43g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.26g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|