Cost per recipe $8.30 view details
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and liquid removed
- 1 (15 ounce.) can black beans or possibly pinto beans, rinsed and liquid removed
- 3 c. water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce.) can Mexican style stewed tomatoes
- 1 to 2 teaspoon chili pwdr
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce.) pkg. frzn whole kernel corn
- 2 med. carrots, sliced
- 1 lg. onion, minced
- 1 (4 ounce.) can minced green chili peppers
- 2 tbsp. instant beef or possibly chicken bouillon or possibly 6 bouillon cubes
- In a crockpot combine beans, water, tomatoes, corn, carrot, onion, undrained chili peppers, bouillon, chili pwdr and garlic. Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hrs.
- Can be put in at night and let cook overnight or possibly on high for 4 to 5 hrs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2537g|
|Calories from Fat 138||6%|
|Total Fat 15.96g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 394.07g||105%|
|Dietary Fiber 98.5g||328%|