Cost per serving $0.25 view details
- 350 gm 12 ounce French beans trimmed.
- 400 gm 14 ounce cooked red kidney
- Â Â Beans
- 225 gm 8 ounce cooked chick peas.
- Â Â DRESSING.
- 15 ml 1 tbsp greek yogurt.
- Â Â lg Healthy pinch of sugar.
- Â Â Grnd black pepper.
- 15 ml 1 tbsp minced fresh mint (optional)
- 5 ml 1 tsp French mustard.
- 15 ml 1 tb extra virgin olive oil.
- 15 ml 1 tbsp red wine vinegar.
- Steam the French beans till just tender, about seven min. Put all the beans and chick peas into a large salad bowl. Mix together the dressing ingredients and pour over the beans. Toss to mix together. Allow to stand for one hour to let the flavours mix before serving. VARIATIONS TUNA AND BEAN SALAD. Add in 200 g 7 ounce canned tuna, liquid removed and flaked to the salad.
- BACON AND BEAN SALAD. 100 g 4 ounce lean back bacon, grill, cut into small pcs and add in to the salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 11g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 44||88%|
|Total Fat 4.93g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.62g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.71g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|