Cost per recipe $14.54 view details
- 8 ounce. lasagna noodles, cooked
- 3/4 pound mushrooms, clean, sliced
- 5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 med. onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- 4 c. tomato sauce or possibly canned tomatoes
- 3 teaspoon oregano, dry
- 2 teaspoon basil, dry
- 1/4 c. parsley, fresh, minced
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 c. red (Adzuki) beans, cooked
- 2 c. Ricotta cheese
- 3/4 pound Mozzarella cheese, sliced thinly
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Rinse cooked noodles in cool water so they don't stick together. Set aside. Saute/fry mushrooms in oil. Remove and set aside.
- Saute/fry onions and garlic. Cook till transparent. Stir in tomatoes and seasonings. Cook sauce 1/2 hour, stirring till thick. Add in mushrooms. Add in cooked beans.
- In large baking dish, place a layer of noodles, then put 1/3 of the sauce, spread a layer of Ricotta and Mozzarella and sprinkle 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers and end with the Parmesan. Bake 20 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2863g|
|Calories from Fat 1866||43%|
|Total Fat 209.44g||262%|
|Saturated Fat 88.92g||356%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 375.7g||100%|
|Dietary Fiber 65.0g||217%|