Cost per recipe $0.23 view details
- 1 lb 6 ounce (3 1/2 c.) canned garbanzo beans, liquid removed
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. garlic pwdr (or possibly 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable, peanut or possibly extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. dry parsley or possibly 1/4 c. fresh chopped
- 1/4 c. bottled water
- 2 Tbsp. Frank's Warm Sauce (optional)
- Thoroughly mash together all ingredients or possibly blend in a food processor and chill till ready to use.
- Serve on whole wheat pita bread wedges accompanied by a slice of fresh lemon. Yields 25 servings, 2 Tbsp. each. Recipe may be doubled.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 79g|
|Calories from Fat 1||9%|
|Total Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.47g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|