Cost per serving $0.62 view details
- 4 ounce rotini (corkscrew) pasta
- 15 ounce black beans canned , rinsed and
- Â Â liquid removed
- 1/2 c. red pepper cut into small dice
- 1 sm red onion peeled and minced
- 3 Tbsp. fat-free Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 Tbsp. parsley - finely minced
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1/2 c. fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Â Â salt and freshly grnd pepper to taste
- 1. Cook pasta till al dente in plenty of boiling salted water. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- 2. Add in black beans to pasta along with parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and dressing. Toss well and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 145g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 99||24%|
|Total Fat 11.11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 62.74g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.9g||40%|