Cost per recipe $4.25 view details
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounce.) red kidney beans
- 1 can (8 ounce.) whole kernel corn
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounce.) string beans
- Make dressing by combining in a jar the oil, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, salt and curry pwdr. Shake to blend. Add in green pepper and onion to dressing. Set aside.
- Arrange beans and corn in circles on serving plate. Spoon dressing proportionately over top. Cover and chill for 1 hour or possibly longer before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 915g|
|Calories from Fat 54||6%|
|Total Fat 6.2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.06g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 173.0g||46%|
|Dietary Fiber 60.1g||200%|