Cost per serving $3.13 view details
- 1 lb large shrimp, shell and head on
- black pepper
- Tony's Creole seasoning
- 1 stick butter
- about 1/4 c finely chopped onion
- 4 large cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- 5-7 shakes hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary (crushed in your hand)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- juice of 1 medium lemon (or to taste, I like lemon)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse shrimp in cold water and drain. Place shrimp in a baking dish and sprinkle with a layer of black pepper and Tony's. Sprinkle with salt, but not too much since Worcestershire sauce is salty. Let shrimp sit while you make the sauce.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the onions, garlic, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dried herbs, and lemon juice.
- Pour the sauce mixture evenly over the shrimp. Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes, basting every 5 or so minutes. Adjust baking time according to the size of your shrimp--colossal shrimp may take longer than 15 minutes.
- Serve with French bread for dipping in the sauce.
- Note: if you'd like lots of sauce, consider adding about 3/4 c of white wine or beer. Or about 1/2 c Italian salad dressing.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 281g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 319||60%|
|Total Fat 36.13g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 21.58g||86%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.06g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|