Cost per recipe $0.39 view details
- 1 wild Pacific salmon fillet
- a few sprigs of fresh dill
- a few sprigs of fresh chives
- fresh green onions, amount your choice
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- * place a sheet of tinfoil onto BBQ grill, on the side you will keep flame off
- * light bbq to low on one side and center, leaving other side off
- * place some lemon juice onto foil.
- * allow to warm, then place salmon fillet, skin-side down
- * add dill; add more lemon on top ....
- * close bbq cover ......
- * cook until fish is tender and flaky
- * serve with chive sprigs and green onions
- * NOTE:
- * a highly HEART-HEALTHY dish!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 61g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.11g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|