Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- Â Â Boston butt your choice of size
- 1/4 c. water
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Â Â BBQ sauce your favorite
- Begin cooking the Boston butt in the crock pot a day before you plan to serve it. Place the meat in the crock pot with water, salt and pepper. Cover and set crock pot on LOW (generally this will be the evening before you plan to serve it for lunch or possibly supper the next day).
- Two or possibly four hrs before serving pour a little BBQ sauce on the meat. Serve with buns and extra BBQ sauce on the side. Great on Saturdays when working in the yard!