Cost per serving $0.56 view details
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb bavette or possibly linguini fine
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Â Â Cacio di Roma for grating
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Bring 6 qts of water to a boil and add in 2 Tbsp. salt.
- In a large saute/fry pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil over high heat till it is almost smoking. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in the boiling water according to the package directions, till al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving the cooking liquid, and add in to the saute/fry pan with the oil. Add in the butter and toss over high heat 1 minute. Grate plenty of cheese and black pepper over, add in salt if necessary and serve immediately, divided proportionately among 4 warmed pasta bowls.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 133g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 184||31%|
|Total Fat 20.97g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 5.83g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 84.68g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|