Cost per serving $2.46 view details
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme -- or 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion -- coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp chopped roasted red bell pepper or chopped -- drained pimiento
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the flour, thyme, paprika, pepper, and salt in a large bowl or plastic bag. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Brown the chicken over medium heat, about 4 minutes per side. Remove and reserve.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the same skillet until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the wine and bay leaf; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Return the chicken to the skillet; add the roasted pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Discard the bay leaf. Serve the hot chicken in the sauce; sprinkle with parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 153g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 27||17%|
|Total Fat 3.09g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.53g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 9.71g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|