Cost per recipe $1.98 view details
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 2 T sugar
- 1/2 c. lukewarm water
- 6 T sugar
- 6 T solid shortening
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 6 c. all purpose flour
- Place yeast and sugar in water; let rise 5 min. Mix sugar, shortening, salt, and flour and add in to yeast mix.In large bowl, add in flour to make soft dough, about 4-5 cups. Place on lightly floured board. Knead lightly 2-3 times.
- Place dough in greased large bowl. Cover with warm wet cloth. Place in warm place till double in size, about 2-3 hrs.
- Place dough in lightly floured surface. Knead about 15-20 min using about 1-2 cups of flour.
- Pinch out rolls. Place in greased pan. Let rise till double, 1-2 hrs.
- Bake at 400 degrees 10-12 min.
- To make cinnamon rolls, use above recipe. Roll dough to 16 x 8 inch rectangle.
- Put together: 1/4 c. melted butter 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spread over dough. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup raisins. Roll and cut in 1 inch slices. Place in greased pan. Let rise till double. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 min. Frost with icing.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 946g|
|Calories from Fat 291||9%|
|Total Fat 33.3g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||29%|
|Trans Fat 8.57g|
|Total Carbs 608.59g||162%|
|Dietary Fiber 21.7g||72%|