Cost per recipe $7.08 view details
- 1 c. FRESH GLUTEN-FREE BUTTERMILK
- 1/4 c. MELTED BUTTER
- 1 tsp RICE VINEGAR
- 1Â 1/2 tsp SALT
- 2 c. BROWN RICE FLOUR
- 1/3 c. POTATO STARCH FLOUR
- 1/3 c. TAPIOCA FLOUR
- 1/4 c. SUGAR
- 3Â 1/2 tsp XANTHAN GUM
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1/2 c. WATER
- 1Â 1/2 tsp ACTIVE DRY YEAST
- * (FOR WELBILT/DAK AND ZOJIRUSHI MACHINES Add in 2 Tbsp. MORE WATER)
- 1. Place the buttermilk, melted butter, rice vinegar and salt in bread pan. Stir with a spatula.
- 2. In large bow, combine all the dry ingredients except the yeast. Mix well with a wisk.
- 3. In a separate bowl, combine the Large eggs and water; beat lightly.
- 4. Place 1/2 of the dry ingredients in the bread pan. Add in the egg mix. Add in the rest of the dry ingredients; sprinkle yeast on top. Select Light Crust setting. Press Start.
- 5. Observe the dough frequently during the kneading cycles. If it does not appear to be mixing well, use a rubber spatula to assist it occasionally.
- 6. After the baking cycle ends, remove bread from pan, place on wire rack, and allow to cold one hour before slicing.
- . You can substitute extra virgin olive oil for the butter.
- . Replace 1/4 to 1/2 c. of the rice flour with another gluten-free flour, such as yellow or possibly blue corn flour, plenta meal, or possibly soy flour.
- . You can add in at least 1/4 c. grated cheddar cheese for a new flavor.
- . Sautee some onions in the melted butter, allow them to cold, then add in them to your favorite herbs to create an onion/herb bread.
- Select light crust. Optional bake cycles: Sweet bread/rapid bake.
- This recipe did not specify if it's for a one lb. or possibly one and a half lb. machine.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 762g|
|Calories from Fat 578||27%|
|Total Fat 65.67g||82%|
|Saturated Fat 35.05g||140%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 351.03g||94%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.0g||40%|